If you work with Instagram, then you constantly need to analyze the engagement and growth dynamics of subscribers, collect information about your audience. Moreover, for successful promotion, it is important to receive data both on your account and on other people’s pages: competitors, bloggers, leaders in related topics. The most convenient way to do this is to use services and applications with wide functionality and the ability to download the information received.
In the article we will tell you about the benefits of services, why they are better than internal Instagram analytics. You will receive a detailed overview of the ten best services and programs for analyzing Instagram account statistics.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to promote an Instagram account from scratch
Why do we need services for analyzing statistics
The collection of data using services is necessary for the analysis:
- your account – allows you to collect more data and conveniently visualize it, as well as analyze the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- someone else’s profile – will help to evaluate the accounts of competitors, suggest topics that are interesting for your target audience;
- bloggers – before ordering advertising to check the profile for cheating.
Yes, there are built-in Instagram statistics, which you can access when you switch to an author or business account. This is a free, but limited in features, tool, with a small set of indicators:
- Content. Here you can find statistical information about all posts and Stories.
- Actions. The section allows you to see how many times a user has visited your page, how many users have seen your posts and where they came from.
- Lecture hall. To track the growth of subscribers since last week, their age, location and gender.
The number of criteria for analyzing and visualizing information in Instagram internal statistics leaves much to be desired, so we recommend using third-party services.
Topic article: Why has Instagram coverage dropped? Finding out the main reasons.
The best services and applications for analytics statistics on Instagram
Moving on to an overview of free and paid Instagram analysis tools.
The service allows you to collect important information about your account and check bloggers for cheating. Monitors 40 parameters, including: content quality assessment, analysis of hashtags and comments, comparison of two profiles.
LiveDune users can open access to statistics to their clients or colleagues, as well as upload data to Power Point, PDF.
- fast analytics;
- detailed collection of statistics;
- checking bloggers;
- comparison of accounts;
- monitoring and uploading comments;
- hashtag analysis;
- reports in Excel, Power Point and PDF;
- collecting data every hour;
- you can monitor other people’s accounts;
- no free version;
- cheap rates have limited options;
- short test period.
Price: Depends on the number of accounts and employees, as well as functionality. For a blogger – from 300 rubles per month, for agencies – 9,900 rubles per month. The test period is 3 days.
The service allows you to deeply analyze your profile and other people’s accounts. Checks Instagram bloggers for cheating and matching the interests of your target audience, which makes ordering advertising easier and more effective.
The site has a large database with 16 million bloggers, where you can sort opinion leaders by subscribers, demographics, activity and engagement.
- audience analytics (gender, geo, type);
- dynamics of growth of subscribers and subscriptions;
- comparison of the interests of your audience and the blogger’s target audience;
- checking comments;
- calculating the boost of likes and comments;
- coverage of likes from subscribers;
- analysis of mentions;
- search for opinion leaders.
- you can analyze your and other people’s accounts;
- over 90 metrics for analysis.
- the more checks, the higher the price;
- no free version.
Price: Depends on the number of checks. The minimum is 10 checks for $ 7.99, the maximum is 200 checks for $ 79.99. After registration, you can check three accounts for free.
Service with deep analytics of Instagram accounts. It allows you to get the most information about your profile and subscribers, as well as about the pages of competitors. Tracks over 36 metrics, including the number of bots, engagement by hashtags, and subscriber interests.
You can upload reports for any period to a PDF file.
- subscriber growth dynamics;
- subscriber data (geo, age, gender and interests);
- analysis of the best time to publish;
- the number of bots in the profile;
- analytics of competitors;
- engagement analysis;
- hashtag monitoring;
- downloadable reports.
- you can analyze your competitors;
- full functionality on each tariff plan.
- short test period;
- there is no free version.
Price: Depends on the number of subscribers. The minimum tariff (up to 5 thousand subscribers) is $ 8 per month, the maximum is up to 5 million subscribers for $ 59 per month. The test period is 3 days.
Free mobile application for collecting Instagram account statistics. It positions itself as the only app in the App Store that really analyzes the page and provides real data.
- popular filters and hashtags;
- popular posts;
- who subscribed / unsubscribed;
- which of your subscribers you are not subscribed to;
- which of your subscriptions is not subscribed to you.
- free software.
- minimum criteria for analysis.
Price: Is free. Premium access costs $ 19.99 per month.
The online service allows you to analyze your profile and other people’s accounts, due to which you can understand the competitors’ strategy and adjust your promotion plan. Among the interesting features, it is worth highlighting the tracking of viral content and monitoring of activities. A good tool for identifying trending topics and the best posting times for your target audience.
- detailed report on likes, comments, reposts;
- comparison of competitors’ pages;
- sorting accounts by tags;
- analysis of the effectiveness of publications;
- subscriber growth graph;
- search for viral posts;
- creation of quick reports;
- export to Excel, PDF, PNG and JPEG.
- five analytics downloads for free;
- export of statistics to files of any format.
- no sharing.
Price: Free plan limited to 5 analytics downloads. The cost of an unlimited number of downloads is 299 rubles per month.
The service allows you to collect data about your page and posts, as well as analyze competitors’ accounts. Calculates the interests of the audience, makes an advanced analysis of content by hashtags, text volume, date and time of posting, content and coverage. Supports exporting data in all popular formats.
- monitoring of personal accounts;
- competitive analysis;
- evaluation of the popularity of publications;
- performance metrics for posts with different hashtags and at different times;
- comparative analysis of pages;
- reports in XLSX, PPTX, PDF, CSV, PNG, JPG;
- collecting statistics from your page and other people’s accounts;
- export of results in any format with the possibility of editing.
- short test period with limited functionality;
- team work is not provided.
Price: 399 rubles per month, when paying for the quarter – 16% discount. The test period is 7 days.
The online service calculates ER, likes, subscribers and comments cheats. The check is carried out according to our own method with a guarantee of accuracy up to 90%. This allows you to analyze blogger accounts as accurately as possible and not waste your budget for ineffective advertising.
- analysis of posts;
- account monitoring;
- audit of followers;
- analysis of comments.
- you can check blogger accounts for cheating;
- there is a free plan.
- few metrics for analysis (without analyzing Stories, hashtags, best posts);
- no guest access.
Price: Depends on the total number of subscribers in the verified accounts. A single analysis of accounts costs from 399 to 4,999 rubles. You can perform one-time analysis of pages for up to 500 subscribers for free.
Multifunctional service with the ability to simultaneously manage 10 social networks and get visual statistics on them. Analyzes data by comparing comparison charts and showing relationships between metrics.
There is an extension in the browser and an Android mobile application.
- monitoring of reposts, likes, clicks and comments;
- audience growth and engagement;
- analysis of the content plan by headings;
- page coverage;
- detailed post statistics;
- selection of the best time and frequency of publications;
- data export to PDF and PNG.
- mobile app and browser plugin;
- there is a free version.
- post analysis and analytics charts are available only on “Professional” and “Business” tariffs;
- you cannot analyze other people’s accounts.
Price: Depends on functionality, number of accounts, posts and users – from $ 7 to $ 29.99. The trial period is 15 days. There is a free version with a limit of three accounts and 30 posts per month.
The service is designed to collect audience data to identify live target users. Among the tools are monitoring account activity (you can control an SMM specialist) and removing bots from subscribers.
- audience analysis by geolocation, names, number of subscribers and subscriptions, hashtags, language and keywords;
- removal of bots and inactive accounts;
- growth of subscribers and their involvement;
- setting up calendar actions;
- data export.
- removing inactive audience;
- analysis of your own and other people’s accounts.
- no free version or trial period.
Price: Depends on the number of subscribers – from 199 to 799 rubles. Partial analysis can be done free of charge.
This Android app is a handy tool to track your best / worst posts and analyze your audience. Determines the regular viewers of your Stories and the most active subscribers. Calculates users who have left likes or comments but haven’t followed the account.
- search for non-reciprocal subscriptions;
- increase in subscribers;
- TOP posts;
- a list of those who watch your Stories every day;
- the users who blocked you;
- the most active subscribers.
- free use.
- you cannot analyze competitors.
Price: Free, there are paid features.