Facebook has updated the split testing tool in its ad cabinet and added 3 new features. The update has affected users all over the world.
New Facebook split testing features
The updates are as follows.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
1. Now split test can be launched for an already running ad campaign. That will allow you to add an unlimited number of new ads to your ad and compare the results with the already launched creatives, and then, if necessary, increase the budget for the best of them.
2. You can test changing more than one item during one experiment. For example, different ads for different audiences.
3. For advertising that aims to “Brand recognition”, you can now also split testing.
Split tests are possible as for Instagram adsand Facebook.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!