Facebook is launching a new type of online event – Classes. This type of event can be selected when creating an event.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
According to the developers, this will make the social network more convenient for training.
Read also: How to create an event on Facebook
What are Facebook Classes and how will they work
Classes will have several useful new features:
- “Requirements” so that participants know what they need to participate.
- At the end of the lesson (activity), an automatic feedback survey is sent to students to help reinforce the lessons learned.
- Automatic notifications when you create a new “Class”. Sent to members who have attended previous events.
Previously, Facebook updated Business Pages and also improved automatic photo descriptions.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!