Instagram started testing disappearing messages in Yandex.Direct. The update was noticed by some users.
To activate the disappearing messages mode in Yandex.Direct, you need to open one of the chats and swipe up on the screen. This mode can be used continuously or enabled from time to time.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: 10 best services for direct mailing to Instagram
How disappearing messages on Instagram Direct work
Let’s take a look at how disappearing messages work.
- Messages disappear immediately after reading… After the message has been viewed by all participants, it will disappear after the chat is closed.
- Disappearing message mode applies to all chat participants… When you or someone else turns on disappearing messages, it activates for everyone else in the chat.
- You can complain about the correspondence… A disappearing message can be reported just like any other.
It is not yet known when the function will become available to all users.
Previously, Instagram allowed bookmarking music for Reels, and also began testing featured and recent stickers.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!