Ads Manager now has the ability to create Facebook ads with a link to WhatsApp.
This will allow potential customers to contact the company on WhatsApp after viewing the ads. You can add a call to action button to your ad creative to send a message in the messenger. One of the basic requirements for creating ads with a link to WhatsApp is to have a WhatsApp business account.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to create a WhatsApp group
How to create an ad with a link to WhatsApp on Facebook
Follow these simple instructions to create an ad.
1. Go to the Facebook ad account (Ads Manager).
2. Select the goal of the advertising campaign “Messages”.
3. Under “Destination for Messages”, check WhatsApp and select the Facebook page to which the WhatsApp business account is linked.
4. Next, we move on to the choice of audience, budget and schedule of ad impressions. Please note that only Facebook placement is available for this ad campaign.
Important! Unlike other types of ad campaigns of other types, WhatsApp send ads can only be shown to people over the age of 18.
5. Finally, create a creative: add a picture, text and ad title.
Note. When you create an ad with a Send Message on WhatsApp button, Facebook can expand your targeting if it is likely to reach more people willing to send you a message.
Recall that recently Facebook allowed adding a Send Message button to all business page posts…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!