Facebook has launched a new version of Messenger, number 4. According to the developers, the new Messenger will become clearer and easier to use.
The updated service will be available to all users in the very near future.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
How Messenger has changed
Messenger has kept all the functions. But now the bottom panel will have three main tabs instead of nine:
- chat rooms – all dialogues with other users and group chats are located here;
- people – here you can find friends, see who is online now and see Stories of other people;
- discover – a tab for games and applications, as well as company chats.
Added a function to personalize dialogs. You can customize the color for individual messages or chats.
Facebook also plans to launch a “dark” version of the application for comfortable use at night.
Recall that earlier Facebook added the ability to create dynamic creatives, and updated pixel work…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!