Facebook talked about new monetization tools that bloggers can use. In addition, the social network is launching a virtual internal currency.
Here’s a list of what’s new:
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- Subscription – Users will be able to subscribe monthly and support their favorite bloggers. Live broadcasts will add the ability to provide viewers with paid access.
- Domestic Star currency for donations during live broadcasts. Users will be able to buy and submit Stars in the comments of the live stream. The author of the broadcast will be able to set a goal for “Stars” – it will be shown directly in the broadcast.
- Monetize short videos with a banner or post roll. The possibilities of video monetization have expanded, now you can earn money on advertising in short videos lasting from 60 to 180 seconds.
- Ads while streaming – Ads will also appear while streaming. The ad will run in full screen, and the broadcast will continue in the corner in a smaller window.
- Also, Facebook is testing the continuation of watching in Watch only after showing a short ad.
In Creator Studio, the company added a Video Details Explorer panel with traffic source data. In addition, the studio has added hourly metrics for the first 48 hours after the video is published.
To connect to Facebook monetization, you must submit an application on the site: https://www.facebook.com/creators/tools/mta#apply
“We see huge interest from people wanting to support their favorite bloggers, so we are opening up access to subscriptions and Stars for more author.”
Earlier, Facebook added the function to switch between personal and business accounts in Messenger, and also announced the launch of money transfers in WhatsApp.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!