“Event from life” is a special type of posting on Facebook, a way to share important milestones in your life with friends and family: relationships, work, studies.
To make these moments even more noticeable, the social network has redesigned this function.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
What’s new added:
- you can add animated photos and videos to your publication. If you don’t have your own images, you can choose from images and videos in the Facebook library.
- the ability to add photos of people or pages tagged in the post, for example, your partner, new school or job.
- You can add animation such as slow zoom to photos and videos.
- For certain types of life events, such as a job change or relationship status change, your friends may be notified.
- life events will be highlighted in a special section. It can help you learn more about your friends and potential acquaintances, and offers a new way to remember important moments.
The updated Live Events feature is coming to iOS, Android and the web in the coming days. Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed to try it out.
Earlier we wrote that Facebook starts testing ads in search results…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!