A new Lead Center tab has been added to the Facebook business page settings. Here you can edit and group contacts and re-interact with people right from the social network.
All contacts from running Lead Ads campaigns automatically go to the Lead Center. In addition, it is possible to add leads using an Excel spreadsheet or manually.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to set up Facebook ads correctly
How the Facebook Lead Center works
If we consider the functions of the “Lead Center” in Facebook, then we can safely say that it is able to replace some CRM-systems. You can access the Lead Hub directly from your Facebook business page.
Special tool functions in the Lead Center allow you to:
- track and group leads;
- manage leads, such as setting up reminders to reconnect with a customer, assign lead owners, or add notes to contact information;
- filter leads by category, owner and date;
- group customers into categories and create custom and similar audiences based on them;
- send customers emails directly from the Lead Center.
So far, the tool is only available on the desktop and for business pages that have active campaigns with the goal of Generating Leads. If the tool has not yet appeared on your page, you can still download leads through the Publishing Tools.
Earlier, Facebook made the “Experiments” section of Ads Manager available to everyone, and also launched the Messenger Rooms service for group calls.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!