Group video calls appeared on VK! Now you can chat with several people at once via video link.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- Video calls work in the mobile app in conversations with multiple participants.
- To make a call, go to the chat with the right people (or create one) and click on the icon with a tube in the upper right corner. Before calling, you can choose who you want to chat with.
- A group call can have up to eight participants.
- Any participant can make a call, regardless of their rights.
- The call can be made both via video communication and in voice mode without a camera.
- During a group call, you can invite anyone in the chat to join the conversation. Users not on the call will not be able to join on their own.
For group calls to work, update the VKontakte application to the latest version. All users can now receive group calls, and everyone will be able to make them gradually over the course of several days.
Earlier, VKontakte added massive mentions to chats, and also updated community conversations.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!