Do you want to find like-minded people or start promoting a product on Facebook? Then you need to create a group. The main thing will be immediately determined for what it is: business, providing information or communication of interests.
After reading today’s instructions, you will learn how to create a Facebook group and configure it correctly.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to make a Facebook business page
How to make a Facebook group: step by step instructions
Let’s start creating our group. By the way, the process of creating a Facebook group is the same, both from a computer and from a phone.
Step 1. We go to the social network Facebook and on the main page, in the top menu we press create and in the drop-down list select the item “Group”.
Step 2. The group creation window will open. We fill in all the fields in order:
- write the name of the group – choose a suitable name that will describe our group;
- add members – to do this, click in the appropriate field and start entering the first or last name of the person you want to add. You can add new members at any time;
- confidentiality – in this item you can choose one of three types of group: closed, public or secret. Next to each option, it is described what it means;
- add quick links – check the box if you want the link to the group to always be shown in the side column of your Facebook profile.
Click “Create”. Voila! The group has been created! Let’s go to the settings.
Related article: How to create a WhatsApp group
Step 3. Cover. To get started, Facebook will ask you to upload a cover photo. It is best to upload a picture that will reflect the topic of the group, as well as additional information on it. Instructions for creating: How to make a cover for a Facebook group.
After you have made the cover, go back to Facebook, click to upload a photo and select an image on your computer.
Step 4. Further, to enter the settings, in the menu under the cover of the group, click “More” and select the item “Edit group settings”.
Here you need to fill in or change the following fields:
- Description of the group – we write a detailed announcement of our activities;
- Location – choose a city or country;
- Tags – add hashtags by which you can find our community.
- Application – bind the application, if we have one.
- Linked Pages – the business page that the group belongs to;
- Color – the color scheme of the group;
- URL – you can customize the page address, it will be possible when the number of participants in it exceeds 5000 people.
Here, by scrolling down, you can change the name and type of the group, add sections and icons for members, choose how to add new members and new content to the group.
Step 5. New members… To add new group members on Facebook, in the right column of the group, find the appropriate field and enter the name of the person you want to add there. The person will be automatically added to the group and receive a notification from the social network.
Please note that you can only add a person who is your friend to the group. If the person is not your friend, you can send him an invitation by e-mail.
It is interesting: How to set up Facebook ads
As you can see, creating a Facebook group is not that difficult. The whole process will take you no more than 5 minutes and none of the steps will be difficult.
Now start developing your group – add discussions, polls, photos and videos, and users will start joining you. If you still have questions, write them in the comments.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!