Not sure how to make a dark theme in Tik Tok? The social network of the same name has been in demand for several years. It allows you to shoot videos, edit them and put them on the page. The advantage of the platform is the many features of the video editor. More recently, information began to appear about the use of the black theme in Tik Tok. This mode is available to iPhone owners.
How to make a black background in Tik Tok on your phone?
It is possible to enable the black theme in TikTok on mobile with IOS operating system. In this case, the gadget or tablet needs to be updated to version 13. This update is available for new models. This list includes the following iPhone or iPad options:
- XS Max;
- 8 Plus;
- 7, 6, 6S;
- Air 3;
- Pro 2018;
- Air 2;
- mini 5;
- mini 4.
On Android, you cannot enable Dark mode in the settings. Additional interface required:
- To do this, download and install the Dark Mode program from the Play Market.
- When activated, some applications dim slightly. However, this method is not suitable for all Android smartphones.
To set the dark mode, you must turn it on directly on your smartphone. It will not work to activate the option separately in TikTok:
- The launch of the design takes place in the “Settings” folder.
- Next, launch the Control Center tab and find the slider to enable.
- In addition, it is possible to use the “Quick Control Panel”. Swipe down from the top of the display to open the short menu.
- Click on the corresponding key. Now all programs on the gadget will glow with a black tint. In addition, dark mode will appear in standard programs as well as browsers.
When you change the parameters, Dark Mode will start in Tik Tok too.