TikTok has a method that allows its users to find out who has visited their profile without resorting to external solutions.
It is necessary to have the latest update of the TikTok app to know who has visited the user’s profile.
Although there are applications capable of providing information about who has visited a TikTok user’s profile, they tend to collect too much data and sometimes even request permission to access the account and therefore all the data stored in it by the TikTok user. This can cause the account to become a victim of malicious behavior.
- To achieve this, the first step is to have the latest update of the TikTok app, since this is the only one where this new function is available.
To do so, depending on whether the device is iOS or Android, access the corresponding Apple App Store or Google Play Store and check if there are any updates available for the TikTok app and, if necessary, proceed to update it.
Once this step has been completed, follow these steps:
- -Access the TikTok app.
- -Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Check that a new eye-shaped icon appears at the top, which is the one corresponding to this new function.
- -Click on the new eye icon.
- -Check the “Activate” option.
From this moment on, the user will be able to check the viewing history of his profile. This can be done directly from this icon, but this information is also available through the “Activity” section displayed in the inbox.