The promotion of online schools and info-business in social networks has already become a classic. You choose the right direction of study, pay for the course or partly for the lessons – and you get access to the holy of holies. You can get a dream profession, learn the secrets of the planet’s millionaires, become a successful person, in general, you can gnaw the granite of science and communicate with mentors in different ways. Training organizers choose what they like – for example, closed VKontakte and Vatsap groups, private Telegram channels and, of course, access to various training platforms such as teachbase, getcourse or just group lessons in zoom.
Today we’ll talk about how and why the popular social network has firmly occupied a niche in the organization of online training and how to launch a webinar / organize a marathon on Instagram.
The main advantages of the social network over other platforms
Why you need to choose Instagram to work on all kinds of tutorials – I found 7 reasons:
- The popularity of the social network. According to a 2019 hootsuite study, the number of Instagram users is 849.3 million.
- The ability to use your account for additional earnings. Most bloggers, as we can see with you, to monetize their blogs, choose not only to sell all kinds of checklists and services for advertisers, but also conduct marathons / training webinars on various topics – from how to be a good mom to SMM courses.
- Free access. Conditional use of Instagram as opposed to paid platforms is the main advantage.
- Recording live broadcasts, plus – you can do joint ones.
- Additional marketing opportunities. On Instagram, it’s easy to collect customer reviews and stimulate user-generated content right on social media.
- The functionality of the Stories section allows you to use interactive games that involve users in the learning process: polls, tests, reactions. You can improve your information product endlessly – each time you find out which formats and tasks subscribers like the most.
- Constant feedback in Direct and comments on posts – you are not limited by the time of the live broadcast or classes.
My team and I launch a variety of free and paid products every year, from one-hour webinars to weekly marathons or three-month courses. I’ll tell you about the scheme of work.
How to start an Instagram webinar
- Coming up with a name for the profile. It is best if it communicates or is in tune with the meaning of the course. For example, a financial marathon – finance.maraphon. Naturally, the name may be taken, so use abbreviations and different spellings, dots, dashes, in the account name.
- We fill in the profile description. Through the link to the taplink (or any other service) and in the current stories, it is necessary to provide information on how the course / marathon / webinar will run. That is, we write instructions on how to subscribe to notifications so as not to miss the release of assignments, live broadcasts or content:
- Typically, targeted ads and bloggers in related niches are used to notify the launch of a new marathon or course. Moreover, the traffic is directed to the main account, and from it to Direct using the Instagram + AmoCRM link, are sent for payment. After the client pays for access, he receives information about which account to send the application to join.
- We accept subscription. When leaving an application, you can ask to indicate the mail with which you paid. I propose to focus on this right in the profile description.
- If there is no external traffic or the webinar / marathon is purely for your own people, then automation using Face Control – SMMplanner functions for accounts with the PRO tariff from “Professional” and higher, will work best here to open access to a private instagram account. How to set it up has already been written in our blog:
- We publish the schedule of live broadcasts or video lessons, you can post or in a story.
- We prepare posts – we design them in the same style, prescribe homework.
- Then we prepare templates for stories. In Stories we will announce the release of the post twice a day (immediately and after 4 hours): we write that the homework is already in the post. We also involve users in the content – we ask if we have started implementation. The next day we ask in the story how difficult, for example, the homework turned out to be. We run knowledge tests. We ask you to post a reaction in a story or write your achievements right under the posts with tasks.
- If participation in a marathon or webinar does not imply viewing the recordings, then feel free to delete your account. If the conditions for lifelong access to the materials are prescribed, then leave everything as it is.
As you can see, hosting a webinar or running a marathon on Instagram is not difficult and as simple as possible. It is much more difficult to find and develop such a popular information product for the target audience, so that they want to buy it from you.
Infobusiness and the online education niche are gaining momentum not only on Instagram, but also on other social networks. For example, not everyone can become a fitness trainer, but you can always find something to your liking – and teach knitting, sewing and sewing, or teach raising children / keeping records. The main thing is to become an expert before you start teaching. Therefore, I have compiled a personal selection of articles from our blog that will definitely help you in your work on promoting both yourself and your online school or courses on Instagram:
Well, I’ll end with a quote so that the article looks as complete as possible: to be a good teacher, you need to love what you teach and love those to whom you teach. Good sales to you, Instagram loves you!
Rather register in SMMplanner and try what is described in the article!