Tik-Tok has launched a new feature that allows you to add links to your videos in the description of new videos.
The link to the video will be displayed as a Play button and an account nickname. Let’s understand more about how this feature works.
How to add a link to a video in the description of the video in Tik-Tok
To add a link to a video in the description under a new video, follow our instructions.
- Record or upload your video to Tik-Tok, add music and desired effects.
- At the step where you need to fill in the description, click the “Video” button.
- On the panel that opens, select the video you want to add to the description by clicking the circle in the upper left corner of the desired video.
- Select a video – Only one video can be added at a time.
- The number of videos you can tag is limited to the number of characters.
In the description, the link to the video is shown as an icon and your nickname, so it’s better to add an explanatory text before the link or do it in the video itself.
Finally, post the video.