VKontakte has updated the “Products” section: now you can add a button with a link to the site to the product card. Thus, you can bring a user from the social network straight to the online store.
How to make a button with a link to a site in VKontakte products
To add a link to a product card, you need to make some settings:
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- Go to the settings of the “Products” section (Management – Sections – Products).
2. In the product settings, select the button type “Product link”.
3. Give the button a name: Buy, Go to Store, or Buy Ticket.
- Add a link to each product – for this you need to edit the product card. There is a new link field.
Selling from a business page on a social network has become even more convenient. Now you have the opportunity to drive traffic to the site from VKontakte.
Recall that earlier VKontakte launched live covers for communities…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!