4 new sections have been added to Instagram recommendations in the Store tab: store catalog, editorial choice, brand collections and guidebooks (guides).
Recall that Facebook announced the launch of the Shops service for creating online stores back in May.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
To see the contents of the new sections, go to the recommendations, go to the “Store” tab and click on the menu in the upper right corner of the screen. A menu will open at the bottom where you can open one of the sections.
New store sections:
- Store Directory – individual store recommendations for each user.
- Editors’ Choice – Instagram recommended stores.
- Brand Collections – A selection of products from brands.
- Guides – a selection of posts from the “Guides” section (no function in Russia).
Previously, Instagram began to automatically save recordings of live broadcasts to the archive, and also combined Direct and Messenger.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!