Instagram has added a new shooting mode – “Level”. In this mode, a grid is shown on the screen and you can align the shooting angle.
If you want to be the first to know about such updates, subscribe to me on Instagram: @anatol_chupin or to a separate channel in the TG: https://t.me/postium_instagram/.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
To select the shooting mode – “Level”, open the camera menu completely and select the desired item.
What is this feature for?
- With the help of the grid, you can more accurately select the positioning of the object in the frame.
- The built-in gyroscope measures the tilt angle of the camera and tells you how to rotate it to stabilize the image.
Earlier, a bell appeared on Instagram for subscribing to notifications of new content, and animated messages in Yandex.Direct also became available.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!