Instagram has added 3 new effects for shooting in Boomerang mode. Now, when creating stories, users can choose one of the effects:
- SlowMo – allows you to slow down video playback;
- Echo – with which you can add motion blur;
- Duo – which sharply rewinds the video to the beginning with a noise effect.
This was reported on the official Instagram account on Twitter.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Boomerang has new creative twists that’ll make you say yaaassssss. Try them all out today. pic.twitter.com/wp0A71RefL
– Instagram (@instagram) January 10, 2020
How to make an Instagram story with a slowmo effect, echo and duet
To shoot and post on Instagram a story with new effects, start creating a story.
Select Boomerang shooting mode and record video. After that, click on the boomerang icon in the top toolbar.
A panel with a choice of effects will appear at the bottom: normal mode, slowo, echo and duet. We tap on the desired effect and see what happens.
Finally, we confirm the changes by clicking on the checkmark and publish the version you like.
New functionality for recording stories is another step that brings Instagram closer to the Tik-Tok format. Earlier, we wrote that Instagram is testing features similar to the video editing tools in TikTok.