Another update from Instagram – now, when creating stories, you can use new fonts, as well as new background effects, to highlight text.
UPD 08/04/2020: New beautiful fonts in Stories have already appeared for most users.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: 29 creative ideas for stories
How to use beautiful fonts in Instagram Stories
You can add beautiful fonts to a story when adding a story in the “Create” mode or in the text editor. When adding text, the desired font option can be selected below the text box.
There are currently 9 fonts available to choose from.
Instagram is constantly adding new features to Story, and it can be difficult to keep up with them all. For example, only for the last months:
- Instagram Launches Stay Home Stickers to Promote COVID-19 Impact Mitigation;
- Instagram has updated IGTV video preview for stories, now the first 15 seconds of IGTV videos will play in stories;
- Instagram has launched a new sticker called “Challenge”.
Instagram is also testing the “DM ME” sticker for direct messages from stories and a sticker for promoting a business profile.
Considering the speed at which various updates appear, we advise you to periodically look at “History”, check what new tools and functions are available to you, and use them immediately.
While the new fonts are not a huge feature upgrade, they will add variability when creating and styling stories in the Instagram editor.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!