Instagram has added a new option that allows you to schedule the start time of a live broadcast.
The feature is called “Schedule.” Next, let’s look at how it works and how to use it properly.
How to schedule a live broadcast on Instagram: step-by-step instructions
To set up a delayed start of live streaming on Instagram, follow our instructions.
- Step 1. Click to create a live stream.
- Step 2. Click “Schedule” – calendar icon.
- Step 3. Enter the name of the live broadcast, specify the start date and time, and click “Done”.
- Step 4. Complete by clicking “Schedule Live Broadcast.”
- Step 5. Announce the live broadcast in your publication. Click share and choose a picture for the post (better to do in advance, for example in the online service Canva).
The trick of such an announcement is that the publication will specify the start time of the live broadcast.
Other features of the new feature:
– you can schedule and manage several upcoming broadcasts, to add a new broadcast click “Add” after going to the broadcast schedule;
– You can delete, modify, or make another announcement of the planned broadcast. To do this, in the broadcast schedule, click on the three dots next to the broadcast you want and select the appropriate option.
How to use? If you regularly use live broadcasts on Instagram to promote, you can now announce them in publications, with the date and time attached.