All responses to the sticker will be collected on a separate page and won’t disappear like stories after 24 hours. Which means huge potential for promotion through Reels!
How to add “Your response” sticker to Reels
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to use the new feature.
- Step 1. Shoot or upload a ready-made video for Reels.
- Step 2: Add music, effects, or edit the video. In general, you do everything the same way you would for a regular Reels post.
- Step 3. In the last step, before publishing, click on the sticker icon and select the “Your Response” sticker.
- Step 4: In the title of the sticker, think of and write the essence of the challenge. For example, “How was my summer” or “My typical morning.
- Step 5: Add a description of the video, hashtags and other settings. After that, post the reel and wait for responses.
You can see a page with all adverts, which responded to your post-it, by clicking on the post-it in reels.
Note that your video will be marked as “Original” and will always be at the top of the page. It also shows the name of the Challenge, and has a button at the bottom to participate in it.