Due to the increasing number of hacks on Instagram accounts, a list of recommendations for protecting profiles has appeared on the social network’s blog.
We publish a brief overview.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Recommendations for securing Instagram accounts
- If you received an email notifying you that your email address has changed and you did not initiate this change, click the link marked “Revert this change” in the email and then change your password.
- Set a strong password. Use a combination of at least six numbers, mixed case letters, and punctuation marks. Ideally, the password should be different from the passwords you use on other sites.
- To restore the page, you can use the instructions: https://help.instagram.com/368191326593075, when restoring, specify a reliable email address, access to which is also protected.
- Revoke access for any suspicious third-party applications, for this go to profile settings, select “Applications with allowed access” and remove questionable services.
- Turn on two-factor authentication on Instagram for added security.
Follow the guidelines above to keep your account secure. If for some reason your account has been hacked, immediately contact Instagram technical support.
Recall that earlier Instagram launched online status and released IGTV app…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!