An option has appeared on Instagram that allows you to add the name of a live broadcast before it starts. This title will be seen by subscribers and any viewers.
Several additional functions are also available for streaming. Let’s figure out how they work and why they are needed.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to make and conduct a live broadcast on Instagram
How to add a live stream title to Instagram
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions to name your Instagram broadcast.
Step 1… Go to the section for creating stories and switch to Live mode.
Step 2… In the right pane, select “Title”
The display of the option may differ on different devices and accounts.
Step 3… In the box that appears, enter the title of the live broadcast on Instagram or briefly tell us about what the broadcast will be about. Click the Add Title button.
When viewers open your broadcast, they will see the title above – after a few seconds it disappears.
Also, on some devices, several new features are displayed:
- Collection of donations – allows you to collect donations from viewers;
- For employees – to broadcast for a separate list of users;
- Mute sound – mute the sound before the broadcast starts.
As a reminder, in May of this year, Instagram added the Share to IGTV option for live broadcasts, and more recently launched the Reels feature to shoot short videos with music in India.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!