Instagram talked about updating the rules for working with branded content, and also allowed tagging Reels and live broadcasts with branded content tags.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
This means that bloggers will have two new ways to monetize: sponsored broadcasts and advertising on Reels, and advertisers will have more opportunities to use blogger content in advertising.
Read also: 16 ways to make money on Instagram
New rules for working with branded content on Instagram
Instagram will allow brands and creators to collaborate to create ad content and launch it without posting to a profile.
The process will look like this:
- The advertiser sends a request to the blogger to create an advertisement.
- The blogger receives notification and approves the ad.
- On behalf of the blogger, advertising starts showing for the advertiser’s budget without posting to the account!
Also, Instagram has a number of changes in relation to branded content:
- Sponsored Stories may include active links to other profiles, hashtags and geolocation;
- posts with Shopping Tags can be used for targeted advertising;
- it will be possible to set an age limit for branded content.
New tools provide more opportunities for bloggers and advertisers to collaborate.
Previously, a tool “Frequently Asked Questions” for private messages appeared on Instagram, and the creation of travel guides became available to all users.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!