Voice effects have appeared on Instagram. They are available when recording video through the story camera.
There are 5 effects to choose from: Helium, Giant, Vocalist, Ring Announcer and Robot. Let’s figure out where to find them and how to use them. And to be the first to know about all the latest updates of Insta, subscribe to our special Telegram channel: https://t.me/postium_instagram/.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: 26 life hacks for designing stories
How to record voice with effects on Instagram Stories
First, let’s figure out what the new function is and take a closer look at each use case.
Voice effects on Instagram stories Is a feature that allows you to transform your voice on a recording. There are 5 standard effects:
- Helium – as if you inhaled helium from a balloon;
- Giant – the bass voice of a giant;
- Vocalist – soft and melodic voice;
- Ring-announcer – makes the voice look like a battle cry of the presenter, announcing the fighters before the fight;
- Robot – you will speak with the voice of a robot.
Follow our step by step guide to use the new feature.
Step 1… Go to Instagram and open the story camera. At the bottom, click on the sound waves emoticon.
Step 2… Choose one of the effects. We recommend trying everything.
Step 3… Press and hold the record button to record the altered voice story.
Step 4… Add other elements and publish the story.
Previously, Instagram launched IGTV monetization in Russia, and also added the function of switching between their accounts to the web version.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!