Instagram is testing a new Story Mode, Multi-Source Storytelling. If you want to be the first to know about such updates, subscribe to me on Instagram: @anatol_chupin, there I quickly publish new items in my stories.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
The new feature will allow you to record and edit up to 8 stories at the same time without closing the editor. This is great if you are posting multiple related stories.
Read also: How to make a travel guide on Instagram
- Once you open Multiple Source Mode, you can create up to 8 stories using various filters.
- Each individual story can be edited and stickers can be added to it without closing the editor.
- You can switch between stories below.
Also, we publish a video sent by the user, which shows the principle of the new mode.
Previously, Instagram began testing private live broadcasts, and also launched music for stories in Russia.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!