Recently, some users have a new section in their Instagram account settings – “Monetization”.
We already wrote that Instagram is testing IGTV monetization, but for the most part this only concerned foreign users. Now monetization has come to Russia as well.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: 16 ways to make money on Instagram
How IGTV monetization works on Instagram
Let’s figure out who will be able to monetize and how it will work:
- Only those with the “Author” account type will be able to connect to monetization on IGTV Instagram.
- Content creators will receive 55% of the ad revenue shown in your videos.
- The duration of commercials is limited and will not exceed 15 seconds.
- As soon as you activate monetization and start showing ads, in the “Monetization” section, you will see data on views and accrued money.
- You can withdraw money to a bank card (Mastercard / Visa) or PayPal.
As soon as more information becomes available, we will write about everything in a new article.
Previously, Instagram added the function of switching between their accounts in the web version, and 4 new sections have appeared in the “Store” tab.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!