The social network Instagram has the ability to add more than one link to external sites in the profile, as well as linking the Facebook community
Let’s figure out how the new feature works, as well as how to add more than 1 link to your Instagram profile.
Here’s a simple step-by-step instruction
- Step 1. Open your Instagram page and click “Edit Profile”.
- Step 2. Click on the “Links” line.
- Step 3. Click “Add External Link” if you want to add an external link and “Add Facebook Community” if you want to add a community.
– Add a link: enter the link address and title (like when you customize a link in a storis).
– Link your community: select the community you manage or are a member of. Note that you can link the community (group), not the business page.
Done! Now, your profile will show that you have more than one link. When the user clicks on the link, it will open a panel with all your links.
If you want to remove a particular link from your account page, just go to the link management section, select the link you want and click delete.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)