Instagram has introduced a new option in your account settings that will allow you to choose whether to consider your interests when displaying ads or not. And in order not to miss the latest Instagram updates, subscribe to our special Telegram channel: https://t.me/postium_instagram/.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
You will receive a notification when you log into your account.
If you missed this notification, you can simply go to your account settings and go to “Advertising – Data about your actions received from our partners.”
On the page that opens, choose where the data may or may not be used to serve you personalized ads.
- If you deny the use of data, then you will be shown all advertising offers in a row, regardless of your preferences.
- This setting does not affect the amount of ads you see.
- If you disable this setting, the ads you see may still be targeted based on your actions (retargeting).
- The settings apply to the display of ads on Instagram, Facebook and Messenger.
Instagram has previously launched keyword searches as well as travel guides for all users.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!