Instagram released an overview of the platform’s trends for 2018: how the social network community lived in the past year.
The most popular sticker in Stories is Heart Love by Arata, and the most used face filter is Heart Eyes. The “heart” emoji has appeared in the comments more than 14 billion times in the feed.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Disneyland in Tokyo is recognized as the happiest place on earth.
Audience interests have continued to grow in popularity this year for photos and videos that elicit goosebumps (ASMR), such as cutting soap.
Fortnite is also seeing explosive growth: #fortnite is a fast-growing hashtag. The biggest viral dance competition of the year also took place on Instagram, the #inmyfeelingschallenge.
Millions of people have used Instagram to make their voices heard. The main propaganda hashtags of the year were #metoo (1.5 million), #timesup (597K), #marchforourlives (562K). This demonstrates that Instagram can be used to express your point of view on important things.
Brief results of 2018:
- Most Used Face Filter: Heart Eyes
- Most Popular Sticker: Heart Love by Arata
- Number of comments: 14 billion
- The happiest place in the world: Tokyo Disneyland
- Main trend: ASMR
- Fastest growing hashtag: #fortnite
- Top community: BTS (#btsarmy)
- Most Popular Challenge: #inmyfeelingschallenge
- Top propaganda hashtags: #metoo (1.5 million), #timesup (597K), #marchforourlives (562K)
We also reported that Instagram is testing accounts for influencers with message filtering and deep analytics.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!