Facebook has merged Instagram Direct and Messenger. After updating the Instagram app on your device, you will see a corresponding notification upon login.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
To use the combined Direct and Messenger – click “Go”, if you want to leave everything as it is – click “Not now”. And in order not to miss the latest updates of Insta, subscribe to a special Telegram channel: https://t.me/postium_instagram/.
Read also: How to make money on Instagram
Instagram Direct and Messenger integration capabilities
Here are the main features that will be available after the merger:
- you can customize the color scheme of the chat;
- send reactions with any emoticons;
- create selfie stickers;
- correspond with those who are on Facebook.
At the same time, you do not need to download Facebook Messenger for this.
You can manage integrations in the settings. To do this, go to the settings and find the “Account Center” item below.
Previously, Instagram added auto-saving of live broadcasts to the archive, as well as the ability to create chat bots for Direct.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!