New advertisers on Instagram will be able to run ads without linking the page to Facebook. This opportunity has already appeared for some users in the US and Turkey.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
“You can now create Instagram ads without having a Facebook presence. If you are promoting posts from your Instagram account, you will not need to connect to a Facebook ad account or business page. “
The key condition is a new account.
Companies that will only advertise on Instagram will not be able to manage them through their Facebook advertising account. Instead, they will have to run an ad campaign and track the ad performance on Instagram itself.
To promote an Instagram post without linking to a Facebook business page, you must:
- Go to your profile.
- Select the post you are going to promote.
- Click the “Promote” button under the post.
- Set up an advertising campaign: specify “Destination”, “Audience”, “Budget” and “Duration”. At the end, click “Next” and start advertising.
One of the possible reasons Facebook allows independent launch of ads is to increase ad spend by simplifying the launch process.
When the new option will be available to all users around the world is still unknown.
Previously, Instagram started testing Shopping Tags in post descriptions, and also launched a “Write me” sticker in stories.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!