Following the launch of rooms on Facebook and the implementation of the ability to create rooms via Instagram, this week the option to create rooms became available on the desktop version of WhatsApp.
Facebook has been working on WhatsApp and Rooms integration since the feature launched, with rooms still not available in the app.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to connect WhatsApp Business
How to create a WhatsApp room
To create a Messenger Room on WhatsApp desktop:
- Click on the three dots in the upper left corner of the screen, then select “Create Room”.
- After that, you need to click “Continue with Messenger” to log in to Messenger. At the same time, Facebook said that even users who are not registered with Facebook or Messenger will be able to use the “Rooms”.
- You can also launch Messenger Room from a WhatsApp chat by clicking the attachment option and selecting the Room video camera icon.
The ability to use Messenger Rooms across platforms is testing the future Facebook integration of all of its messaging apps.
Earlier, Facebook added the ability to create audiences based on buying activity, and also launched music videos in the Watch section.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!