Internet Marketing and web-based business tools are evolving daily. And many services that have a strictly targeted direction (communication, entertainment) are gradually acquiring functionality for business.
Messengers are one of the relatively new areas, which, due to the growing relevance, is becoming an interesting solution for business. Technically, these are communication services that allow users to exchange text messages. Although, most of the most popular of them have long stepped onto new layers of functionality.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram are increasingly similar to social networks, acting not as additions to them, but as a complete replacement. There is an opportunity to exchange audio and video messages, files, voice communication. Public channels are formed, which serve as a kind of analogue of groups in social networks. And the use of such groups as a channel for traffic, customer support and campaigns is already the basics of modern Internet marketing.
Read also: Creating a group in Watsap
Features of messengers
Integration of any commercial project with instant messengers is a few useful and completely new features.
First, all the TOP services: WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram – this is an exclusively youth sphere. At the same time, these are often paying users (considering at least the prices of advanced smartphones). If the contingent described above matches the criteria of your target audience, this is an additional channel for attracting customers. Moreover, if the project itself does not have marketing promotion among young people, then by means of messengers it is possible to fix this.
Second, messengers are constantly gaining new business opportunities. They are overgrown with functions literally every day. Telegram working groups begin to be used to communicate with business partners, WhatsApp creates group channels, Viber begins to search for hashtags… Thus, integration with the messenger now is a groundwork for promotion in the future. After all, the trend has already been identified, all services are aimed at commercial rails, at cooperation with business projects. And it is worth mastering such channels in advance.
Thirdly, this is a commonplace opportunity to reduce customer service costs. One operator who works, for example, via WhatsApp is able to interact with five or six public channels at the same time. That is, one person is able to take on a flow that, under other conditions, would fall on the shoulders of a whole team of managers and consultants.
How to use WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram for business?
Although each of these messengers has its own unique features, they are very similar in overall functionality. And all are great for business.
The commercial use of these services can be as follows:
- Consulting clients of the resource. What suggests itself. And as already mentioned, such use of instant messengers can significantly save costs;
- Newsletter. We are talking about both cold and hot mailing. That is, cold offers with competent selling content. And also, sending notifications about promotions, news, contests and other marketing events that may interest the registered audience;
- Direct promotion… All the messengers described at the moment already have the ability to advertise goods and services. These are general chats, public channels, and so on. An excellent springboard for launching an advertisement with a catchy headline or a competition with the condition of registering on the resource. In addition, given the development of services in the direction of public communication, it is possible to predict the evolution into full-fledged social networks exclusively for smartphone owners.
Related article: Creation of a group in Viber
How to invite clients to messengers?
The algorithm for attracting customers to instant messengers is simple. And it’s simple because it is about working with your users. Those who already use the services or, at least, got on the resource as a “target”. It is enough to have a connected module, which will ask about the means of which messenger to send notifications, to organize a consultation on services in Viber or WhatsApp. Technically, the integration of the resource with messengers already works as a tool for attracting to the service.
To invite users to subscribe to you in the messenger, you can put a link to the messenger in the section where you have a link to social networks.
The only difficulty is the choice of a specific service. If the opportunity allows, of course, it is worth organizing work with three at once. Otherwise, it is worth examining in detail the capabilities and conditions of each, as well as their popularity by geography.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!