Now, in the Odnoklassniki social network, you can use a new type of voting in the feed – photo polls. The new product will allow you to attract the attention of friends and subscribers, to receive more feedback from them.
Photo polls consist of two options in the form of images. To take part in the survey, you just need to click on the picture.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
How to create a photo poll
Photo polls are created from the standard publication form.
- Choose the type of publication – “Photo poll”.
2. We write a question.
3. Fill in photos that will be the options for answering the question.
4. We set the voting parameters (here everything is like in regular polls): for example, make the results available after the user’s answer.
Related article: How to make a survey on Odnoklassniki
Also, in all polls in Odnoklassniki, it became possible to limit the voting time. You can promote polls through the tool for native promotion of publications within OK.
Photo polls are already available to users of the social network on all platforms.
For group owners, this is a new tool for engaging subscribers, and for advertisers, an opportunity to promote brighter, more engaging posts.
Recall that earlier Odnoklassniki presented a new cover format for groups…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!