The social network Odnoklassniki has launched animated covers in the web version on the music showcase.
This is a new format for promoting artists’ music releases. An animated banner gets twice as many clicks from users than a static cover.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to upload a video to Odnoklassniki
The most important:
- The banner can lead either to a separate track or to a collection, album or artist page. The OK plans to do animated covers on the music showcase to announce artists’ releases.
- Musicians and labels can offer OK short videos to showcase as banners. In order for OK to be able to make an animated banner out of the video, it must have a high resolution.
- According to representatives of the social network, testing has shown that listeners are more likely to click on interactive covers than on a static image. In order not to annoy users, they plan to place a limited number of animated banners on the OK music showcase.
One of the first animated covers I tried was Zivert. On February 14, the singer released a new track “YATL”: OK placed the composition on a music showcase and made an animated banner for it, on which Zivert would blow a kiss to users.
Classmates are actively developing their music service. In 2019, OK updated Music on all platforms: desktop and mobile, as well as OK apps on iOS and Android.
Earlier, we wrote about a new tool in the VKontakte advertising account – the intersection of audiences, as well as about appealing the blocking on Instagram.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!