Recently, VKontakte has updated its Store 2.0 application for creating online stores within the social network.
Today VK announced another change – appeared order tags… These are markers that will help you organize your daily activities.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Using order tags in VK, you can:
- assign orders to managers;
- indicate delivery cities and addresses;
- change statuses – “Collected”, “Delivered” and others.
A total of seven labels are available, for each you can write a value. The updated functionality can be used by those who created their store after the release of the last update.
Earlier, it became possible in communities to make upcoming events the main block.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!