TikTok gifs are a new functionality of the social network developers. Now the user can add a GIF sticker to the short video. This will help:
- give your content a mysterious charm;
- get more fans interested;
- come up with a good joke;
- make funny memes even funnier (for example, this year Khabib Nurmagomedov became popular – memes are more common with a fighter);
- create a video with wishes (like “Good morning” or “Happy New Year”).
The TikTok animation library was created using the GIPHY platform. Let’s take a look at how to add a GIF to a video.
Instructions on how to add a gif to a Tik Tok video
The ability to add gifs after shooting a video allowed us to create something unusual and new. To change your clip, follow these steps.
- Open the TikTok app and log into your account.
- Switch to shooting mode by clicking on the plus sign in the center of the lower menu bar.
- Shoot a video and confirm it’s ready.
- Click on the “Stickers” icon to add a gif.
- Enter the desired topic in the search engine.
- Popular pictures for a given request with prescribed hashtags will be displayed.
- By holding down the animation, you can pick it up and drag it to the desired place on the display (you can also twirl and rotate it at an angle).
- Now edit the video by adding the desired effects and filters, text or poll.
At the end of the content correction, write down popular hashtags to boost views of the music video and promote it. Only after all the actions, publish.
How to save GIF from Tik Tok
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to save the gif from the TikTok app. All images are stored in the service where they were created – in GIPHY. You can download the picture you like and use it only from there.
- Open the animated photo stock resource page and enter the required query in the search engine.
- By going to the required animated gifs, you can add it “To favorites” (if authorized on the site), download, copy the animation link or embed it in the required place.
You can also share the picture you are interested in on other social networks and messengers – Vkontakte, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, etc. This can be used as an advertisement for your account to attract new users.
Popular GIF animations from Tik Tok app
List of the 10 most popular GIFs in 2021:
- Cold tea.
- Creating an image with extra body parts 🙂
- Teddy still hasn’t lost its popularity.
- The dancing man with the main character of the video.
- Snow (especially on New Years).
- Using the clock.
- Time bomb.
- Hot gratitude mixed with flirting.
In this article, we’ve covered how to insert a GIF into your finished music video before publishing. They also showed popular animations that users like to use in their work. We hope the information was comprehensive.