There is information in the network that Telegram may launch Premium-subscription, which will allow to use the messenger without advertising, as well as provide access to additional functions.
Among the named features – increased limits in the application, the transcription of audio messages into text, downloading files up to 4 GB in size, and so on. According to preliminary reports, the subscription will cost $4.99/month.
What else may appear in a paid subscription to Telegram?
- Increased limits: it will be possible to add up to 200 channels in a folder, fix 10 channels in the main tab.
- Downloading files up to 4 GB instead of 2 GB.
- Paid subscribers will get priority when downloading files, downloading will be faster.
- Automatic transcription of voice messages.
- Disabling of official ads.
- More reactions to messages, access to premium stickers with “unique effects”.
- Video avatar option.
- Additional icons for the app.
Pavel Durov announced Telegram Premium in November 2021. At that time, he said he planned to launch the mess