TikTok has added a new feature, Stitch, which lets you use other people’s video snippets to create video replies and remixes.
@tiktokNow Introducing: STITCH! Make the ultimate collab with your fav creators 🎬 ♬ original sound – tiktok
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Stitch (literal translation from English: sew, stitch) will allow you to cut a fragment from another video and insert it into your video. The function is similar to Duet recording, only instead of a split screen for recording, you can use the entire screen.
Read also: How much do Tiktokers earn
How to Stitch in Tik-Tok
- Open the TikTok app, find the video you want to use and click the Submit button.
- In the menu that appears, click the “Stitch” button – an icon in the form of a rectangle of strokes. When the functionality becomes available in Russia, the name will most likely change.
- Choose up to five seconds from the video, you can simply cut the desired section.
- Record your clip addition and post the video on your page.
The description of each video created with Stitch identifies the creator of the original video. This prevents other users from copying your content openly.
If you do not want others to use fragments of your videos, then you can set the appropriate settings in the “Settings and privacy” section. Also, this option can also be turned on or off for each individual video.
Earlier, TikTok has disclosed audience data and also shared tips for promoting videos on the platform.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!