TikTok introduced the TikTok for Business platform, a platform that brings together marketing solutions for brands. The solutions presented on the platform will help advertisers create content to promote companies and brands.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
TikTok For Business will unite all ad formats of the social network:
- Brand takeovers – branded cover at the entrance to the application (advertising for 3-5 seconds in video or image format);
- In-Feed Videos – embedded videos up to 60 seconds long;
- Hashtag Challenges – creation of branded content around the hashtag (the Hashtag Plus function adds a purchase option);
- Branded Effects – branded masks. This feature allows the business to directly influence the content creation process. Masks and lenses can now be not only in 2D, 3D, but also AR in the foreground or background in the video. Effects can be combined with hashtags to enhance user engagement with the brand.
Most of the marketing tools were available before, but now they are combined in one project. The range of advertising solutions will expand.
Additional information about TikTok for Business can be found on the website: https://www.tiktok.com/business/ru.
Earlier, Top broadcasts appeared on Tik-Tok, and video responses to comments were also launched.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!