If you want to gain millions of views and create viral content on TikTok, you need to know what users are reacting to, what types of content and topics they like.
Recently, TikTok shared a list of several tips to help you create popular videos.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to promote a TikTok account from scratch
TikTok Video Promotion Tips
Here are some of the TikTok tips:
- Shoot vertical videos – vertical format of videos is more popular with platform users, as well as videos longer than five seconds.
- Consider general statisticsDon’t focus only on likes – TikTok advises authors to consider the overall trend in metrics rather than focusing on a single metric (like likes or comments).
- Don’t forget to post new videos – One of the factors getting into the feed TikTok recommendation says is “freshness.” Thus, regularly posting new content will increase your reach. At the same time, if you do not immediately see the audience’s response to the new video, you should wait a few days until you get the desired results.
- Add relevant hashtags – Add hashtags to your video captions related to its content. This will increase the chance that your target audience will be able to find them. More hashtags do not guarantee wider reach, so only add hashtags that best reflect your video content. Also, TikTok notes that adding hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou and #ForYouPage won’t help you get more views.
- Experiment with content… The number of videos posted does not affect how your content is shown in the For You feed, and the number of views depends on the video. It allows you to experiment, get creative, and publish different types of content to see what resonates with your audience.
Use the voiced guidelines to improve the performance of your TikTok content. In addition, TikTok may become even more open in the near future regarding how the platform and its algorithms work. TikTok CEO Kevin Meyer, in particular, speaks about this.
Previously, TikTok added game templates for creating ads, and the social network and the NMPA entered into a multi-year licensing agreement for the use of musical works.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!