Unsubscribes are only visible to the person who put them, likes to everyone.
- The buttons became available to “some” users of the iOS app. Up and down arrows appeared under the responses next to the button for reposting.
- The social network began testing to see what types of responses users “consider relevant to the conversation” and to show more of those types.
- The dislikes are only visible to the person who put them in. The number of “for” votes is visible to all – they are displayed as normal likes.
- During the test phase, voting does not change the order of responses.
- In November 2020, the top manager of Twitter Keyvon Beykpour said that the “dislike” button may appear on the social network to combat misinformation and insults on the site.