A few months ago, Twitter announced that it would be introducing new features. A small group of users will now test these changes.
Among the updates:
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- presence indicators that show when a user is online;
- “Ice breaker” tweets to promote discussion;
- Slack-like status updates that appear next to user avatars.
The changes are aimed at promoting more positive, friendly communication between users.
Anyone can apply for testing new functions. True, not everyone will be accepted, and completely all functions will not be available to all test participants.
Those who are accepted will be able to discuss the features they are testing in real time with their subscribers. Based on the test results, the social network will decide whether to fully implement the changes.
We also wrote that Twitter added a button “Show recent tweets”…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!