Twitter said that in 2021, account verification will again work on the social network, new account types and labels will appear.
At the moment, Twitter has announced a preliminary version of the new account verification rules, which will take effect in early 2021. The final version will be presented on December 17th.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Also, the company notes that only “significant” and “active” accounts will be able to apply for the blue checkmark.
- State – pages of government agencies, presidents, ambassadors, ministers and other officials.
- Companies, brands and organizations.
- News accounts of the media and their employees.
- Entertaining pages of film, television and music studios.
- Sports – professional leagues, teams, athletes, as well as coaches.
- Activists, organizers and other influencers.
Accounts that want to go through verification must contain full information about the owner, a verified phone number and email address. Parodist, fan, pet, and fictional character pages cannot get ticked.
In some cases, Twitter can take the badge from the user, for example, if they change their details to mislead people, or starts to incite hatred and heroic violence in tweets.
Earlier, Twitter started testing voice messages and also launched a chat window in the web version.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!