Twitter Night Mode will be darkened. The reason is a customer complaint that Twitter’s dark theme is not actually black, but rather a bluish tint.
Night mode in apps is a popular solution because it saves battery power. Also, this topic does not tire the eyes in the dark.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Twitter first introduced its own “Night Mode” in mid-2016.
Read also: How to make an organization profile on Twitter
How to enable dark mode on Twitter
- Go to your profile by clicking on your avatar.
2. Below you will see a crescent-shaped icon.
3. By clicking on it, activate the night mode. To exit the dark theme, click on the crescent again.
Twitter’s dark mode is the lightest when compared to other apps. He uses dark blue instead of black. We can see darker themes on YouTube, Google, Medium, Reddit, Wikipedia, Instapaper, Pocket, IMDb, iBooks, Kindle, Google Maps, Waze, Opera Mini and many more.
“Black” night mode can improve the user experience of using the product.
It is not yet known when the darker night mode will be introduced, and on what platforms.
Earlier we wrote that Twitter showed beta version of new app…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!