VKontakte spoke about the changes for conversations in communities.
Community Conversations allows you to create a chat on behalf of a community where page subscribers will communicate.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
More about the changes:
- Conversations of VKontakte communities are now available to all groups and publics with 100 to 500,000 subscribers.
- Up to 3,000 participants can join one chat.
- The conversation can be hidden from the list of conversations – it will not be displayed in the community, and participants can be invited via a link. The option is available to administrators.
Earlier, mass mentions became available for all chats in VK, and message tags appeared in community dialogs.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!