The social network VKontakte announced a change in the work of retargeting. After July 15th, audiences will have an “expiration date”.
Read also: How to set up retargeting in VK
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
What is the expiration date of retargeting audiences in VK and how it will work
For all VK retargeting audiences, the following rules will apply for their lifetime:
- 365 days for audiences uploaded by file or collected by ad action. This means that users who have been in it for more than a year will be removed from the retargeting database.
- Choose from 3, 7, 14, 30, 90, 180, or 365 days – For pixel-based audiences, there will no longer be an “All the time” term.
For audiences uploaded to the ad account before the update, the shelf life is one year.
We will remind, earlier in VK there was an opportunity to ask questions in Stories.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!