VKontakte announced two updates to its targeting settings: “Interested audience” and “Expanding audience”. Let’s figure out how the new options work and how to use them.
Read also: How to properly set up targeted advertising on VK
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
When this option is enabled, the algorithm will automatically find suitable users, taking into account their interests, communities and activity in them.
To activate – turn on the toggle switch in the “Interests” block in the advertising account or activate the setting in mobile promotion.
- We recommend that beginners start with an “interested audience”;
- specify geo in the ad settings for geo-dependent communities (shop, coffee shop, barbershop) to get the best result;
- make sure the community content matches what you are promoting.
Expanding your audience
The second novelty is the Audience Expansion tool. For inclusion in the block “Subscribers of communities” or “Activity in communities” we indicate the Business Pages, and the algorithm based on them will find suitable users for advertising. It remains to choose how much to increase the audience.
- experiment and connect different communities to create interesting mixes of audiences, for example, find fans to watch movies in English through the Movies + English communities.
Earlier, VK launched group video calls in the mobile application, and also added the possibility of mass mentions in conversations.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!